The Financial Brand Forum is not your typical financial services industry conference — no presentations with thinly veiled sales pitches, nor any futurists prognosticating about what financial services might look like in 20 years. Nope, none of that.
The Financial Brand Forum is an educationally-focused professional development event for retail bank and credit union marketing executives. The Forum will give attendees practical, actionable advice, showing financial marketers how to tackle the big branding, marketing and advertising problems they face today — candid, direct, honest and focused on results. Attendees will benefit from:
- Wall-to-wall how-to workshops and step-by-step sessions loaded with valuable
strategies that really make a difference to your bottom line
- Tools, tips and tricks that will expand your marketing arsenal and help you win the
battle for market share
- Topics that span everything from best practices in online marketing to branding
do's and don'ts
- Real-world marketing solutions unique to the financial industry that can be implemented
immediately with the resources you have available today
- Case studies and ROI analyses showing attendees how and why they should apply
the lessons presented
The Forum is specifically designed to help financial marketers perform at the highest levels, so they can work smarter, faster and more effective than they ever imagined.
I feel that all the information being posted on The Financial Brand has been informative, educational and interesting to read. Keep up the excellent work! Thank you for your efforts.
Saul Z, nationwms.com
I love it! Just great information so specific to what I do --- PERFECT!
Adv. & Web Specialist/First Interstate Bank