The average person sees over 1,700 banner ads every month, and 84% of all email is considered spam. How do marketers cut through all this clutter? When most financial institutions invest less than 0.1% of their assets on marketing, every dollar spent must work as efficiently as possible.
Learn how savvy financial marketers are generating huge lifts on their return on marketing investment (ROMI) with data-driven, personalized campaigns automated across multiple channels. By modeling individualized journeys for both existing and prospective customers, you can create meaningful and engaging content that increases your ROMI.
Banking executives will learn:
- Six steps to creating personalized marketing content for multiple channels
- How to build a template for mapping customer journeys
- Best practices for designing an automated marketing system
- A roadmap for how to deliver content to the right customer, at the right time, through the right channel
- How to calculate return on marketing investment (ROMI) and what it means