Those registering for-, attending, and participating in The Financial Brand Forum acknowledge the following, and agree to adhere to our Code of Conduct and Health & Wellness policy:
- The venue, schedule, speakers and agenda for The Financial Brand Forum is subject to change;
- Speaker restrictions and/or audio or video difficulties may prevent the distribution of certain session recordings;
- Filming and photography will take place at the various functions, sessions, and events at The Financial Brand Forum, and the registrant consents to their image and likeness being used by The Financial Brand without any payment or other form of consideration.
- Anyone participating in the Forum 2022 agrees they will not organize or host any function, gathering or similar event including but not limited to meals, receptions, and entertainment for ten (10) or more Conference attendees between 9:00 am PDT Sunday, November 13, 2022 and 11:59 pm PDT and Wednesday, November 16, 2022, at any venue in Las Vegas, whether the venue be considered a “public” space (e.g., restaurant, lounge, hotel lobby) or “private” space (e.g., a hotel room/suite), without the prior written consent of The Financial Brand.
Attendees who cancel by October 13, 2022 are entitled to a full refund, or may choose to apply their registration fee to the Forum 2023. If an attendee cancels after October 13, 2022, a processing fee of $500 will be assessed and the balance paid will be refunded via the original payment method, or roll their registration over to the Forum 2023. You may substitute an attendee for your registration any time without penalty or processing fees.
1. DATA COLLECTED. While using this website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. When you register for the conference, we ask you to provide us with your name, employer, title/role, email address, phone number, mailing address, and the type/size of the company/organization you work for.
We also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This data may include the time and date of your visit, IP addresses, browser type, browser version, pages visited, time spent on those pages, cookie identifiers, geographic location, and other similar information/statistics related to the usage of this website. Nearly all of the web usage data we collect is anonymous and The Financial Brand cannot directly connect any of it back to the personally identifiable information we have on record for you.
If you want to see what data we have on record for you, please send us your request in an email.
2. COOKIES. By visiting our site, third parties (such as Google, Facebook and AdRoll) may place cookies within your browser(s) for targeted advertising purposes.
3. CREDIT CARD PAYMENT INFORMATION. The Financial Brand does not collect nor store any credit card information. All credit card transactions for the Forum conference are handled by third parties.
4. USE OF DATA. The Financial Brand, our partners, and sponsors of the Forum conference may use your data in the following ways:
a. Conference Communications. The Financial Brand and our sponsors may use personally identifiable information that you provide us when registering for communications related to the conference, including invitations to dinners, private functions, parties, and other similar offers. You will also receive email newsletters from The Financial Brand. If you don’t want The Financial Brand to contact you, please send us your request in an email — just be advised that you will not receive any emails from us about the conference (e.g., where to check-in, changes in the schedule, surveys about your preferences and dietary restrictions, etc.).
b. Conference Attendee List. The Financial Brand publishes and circulates a list of conference attendees that includes the name of your company/organization, your title/role, your city + state or country, and your institution’s asset tier (where applicable). This list is publicly distributed online and via email. If you don’t want to be included in this database, please send us your request in an email.
c. Attendee Direct Mail List. Most of the companies sponsoring The Financial Brand Forum will receive a digital spreadsheet listing all attendees at the conference, including your name, title/role, employer, mailing address, and the type/size of the company/organization you work for. If you don’t want to be included in this spreadsheet, please send us your request in an email.
d. Attendee Email List. A limited number of companies sponsoring The Financial Brand Forum will receive a digital spreadsheet listing all attendees at the conference, including your name, title/role, employer, mailing address, email address and the type/size of the company/organization you work for. If you don’t want to be included in this database, please send us your request in an email.
e. Badge Scanning. When/if you attend the Forum conference, your attendee badge will include a QR code linking to your personally identifiable information, including your name, title/role, employer, mailing address, email address, phone number, and the type/size of the company/organization you work for. When you allow a sponsor at the Forum conference to scan the QR code on your badge, you are giving them access to this information and granting them permission to use that information to communicate with you. Whenever you allow a sponsor to scan your badge, any issues surrounding how that data is stored, used and managed becomes the sponsor’s responsibility, and they are required to adhere to whatever privacy policies and/or data management regulations may apply.
f. Advertising. Data collected by The Financial Brand may be used by third parties (such as Google, Facebook and AdRoll) to target advertising on other sites based on your online activity.
g. Sale of Data. In the context of California’s CCPA rules, The Financial Brand does not “sell” your data to any third party with the exceptions noted in items (b), (c), (d), and (e) in this section. If you don’t want your data/information circulated to our sponsor’s — in any fashion — please let us know and send us your request in an email.
5. OPT OUT. You can be removed from all email marketing campaigns related to the Forum conference and/or request that The Financial Brand stops sending you any emails altogether; please send us your request in an email. You can also opt out of targeted advertising campaigns by visiting networkadvertising.org/choices where you can manage your online advertising preferences.
6. SECURITY. We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Only employees and agents who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. If we ever experience a data breach and/or your information is compromised, we will contact you within 72 hours from the time the breach is first discovered.
Conference Code of Conduct
The Financial Brand Forum’s Code of Conduct outlines expectations for all participants at the event, including attendees, speakers, conference staff, sponsors and exhibitors. Registration for the conference is considered an expressed agreement to abide by this code of conduct. Similarly, anyone wearing a Financial Brand Forum conference badge is agreeing to abide by this code of conduct.
Whenever conference participants engage with others (including hotel staff) online, in person, and in the mobile app, they agree they will:
- Maintain a respectful, considerate, and courteous attitude;
- Secure their belongings and be mindful of their surroundings to ensure their safety;
- Not harass anyone (physically, emotionally, sexually, or otherwise);
- Not badger, abuse, or demean others;
- Not threaten others, nor engage in acts of aggression or violence of any kind;
- Not carry any weapons of any kind;
- Not engage in lewd or obscene behavior, nor make lewd or obscene comments;
- Not engage in any acts of discrimination, bigotry, or hate speech;
- Not record, broadcast or livestream any speaker, session or presentation without prior express permission from The Financial Brand;
- Not sell or promote their company’s products or services unless they are an official sponsor of the Forum conference.
Unacceptable behavior includes (but is not limited to) unwanted verbal attention, unwanted touching, intimidation, stalking, shaming, or bullying. Harassment presented in a joking manner is still harassment and constitutes unacceptable behavior. Retaliation for reporting harassment is also unacceptable, as is reporting an incident in bad faith. Discrimination on the basis of gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, physical appearance, race, religion, national origin, or ethnicity will not be tolerated.
Reporting Code of Conduct Violations. If you are impacted by- or witness anyone failing to adhere to this code of conduct, please contact a member of The Financial Brand Forum conference team immediately. If you find yourself in a situation that is concerning or could be dangerous, please notify Forum staff or Aria security immediately. In the event of an emergency, please contact local authorities immediately utilizing 911.
Please report any situation that is not in compliance with these polices to The Financial Brand Forum conference team. You can call the Forum Attendee Concierge at (206) 661-5070. If the matter is not urgent, you also have the option to send an email to either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Consequences of Violating the Code of Conduct. Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated. The Financial Brand reserves the right to escort any individual from the conference who is not complying with this code of conduct. Violators may be permanently expelled from the conference, and have their conference badge revoked. Violators may also be banned from registering or attending future conferences hosted by The Financial Brand, its partners, and/or Forum sponsors. Furthermore, anyone who may be engaging in criminal behavior or behavior that creates a hostile environment for attendees may face legal action.
Health Safety & Wellness Policy
The following guidelines and recommendations are based on input from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), the National Institute of Health (NIH), and the Southern Nevada Health District (SNHD). To help protect the health and wellness of all participants, everyone attending the Forum 2022 agrees to adhere to these policies.
GENERAL HYGIENE & SANITATION. Masks, latex/nitrile gloves, hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be made available to attendees who request them.
- Wash your hands frequently, particularly before eating, after using the restroom, and taking smoke breaks.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth unless you’ve just washed your hands.
- If you sneeze or cough, cover your mouth with your sleeve into a flexed elbow.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that are frequently touched.
MASKS. As of March 9, 2022, the State of Nevada no longer requires guests and employees wear face coverings in any indoor or outdoor public space.
SIGNS OF ILLNESS. Should you develop any symptoms of illness (e.g., sneezing, coughing, fever, shortness of breath and other respiratory issues, sore throat, tiredness, aches, nasal congestion, runny nose, diarrhea, etc.), during the Forum 2022 or while traveling to it, please immediately inform both the Aria Resort & Casino and The Financial Brand. If you suspect that you are ill, please wear a mask at all times, and remain in your hotel room. Avoid contact with people, and warn anyone you may interact with — specifically housekeeping staff and room service — that you may be ill. Anyone who appears to have the flu, a cold, or other similar illness will not be allowed to participate in the conference.
Aria Hotel & Resort’s ‘Convene With Confidence’ Policies
The Aria Hotel & Resort has comprehensive protocols and detailed procedures in place for handling of all types of potential health hazards, including a focus on proactive cleaning and sanitation procedures. Furthermore, the Aria has taken proactive steps to ensure that the resort is thoroughly prepared for all potential health risks related to the COVID-19 pandemic, including procuring supplies and materials before they are needed.
PUBLIC AREAS. Increased cleaning protocols include more frequent wiping and disinfecting of touch points (e.g., elevator buttons, door handles, handrails, restroom sinks and stall doors). Doors to all conference ballrooms are left open at all times to eliminate any unnecessary touch points.Additional trash receptacles will be placed throughout the conference space.
HAND SANITIZING STATIONS. Hand sanitizer dispensing stations will be placed in high-traffic, visible areas (e.g., entrances, exits, bathrooms, elevator landings, hotel lobby, showrooms, convention spaces, etc.).
FOOD & BEVERAGE FUNCTIONS. Servers will be used at all buffet stations, so attendees don’t need to touch serving utensils. “Finger foods” will be eliminated or minimized. Disposable plates, silverware and cups/glasses will be used throughout the conference.
FOOD SAFETY. The Aria has reinforced food safety programs for all employees, and hand sanitizer stations are placed near every food and beverage station.
GUEST ROOMS. The Aria has rigorous cleaning and disinfectant procedures for guest rooms, including faucets, toilet handles, doorknobs, locks, hangers, desks and table surfaces, and additional sanitizing attention for TV remotes, light switches, A/C controls and telephones.
EMPLOYEE HEALTH. The Aria requires any employee who is sick or suspects they may be ill to stay home.