Many financial institutions struggle with social media. They have a hard time gaining any traction and growing their online community. Cross-selling products and generating leads are a perpetual challenge. How can social media managers be creative and produce great content without causing compliance problems?
Learn how one bank aligned its social media program with their strategic plan, delivering results that achieve critical business objectives. Whether you are starting from scratch or have been active in social media for years, this session will make sure you’re on the right track.
Banking executives will learn:
- How to build, grow and manage your financial institution’s online communities
- How to develop social media content that resonates with your target audience
- How to generate leads and trigger sales through social channels
- How to target prospects with compliant ads on social platforms like Facebook and Instagram
- How to engage with consumers online and deliver great service through social channels
- How to measure and report the success of your social media strategy