Digital-only banks are accumulating billions in deposits, stealing market share from traditional financial institutions. In this session, dive into ongoing research explaining which mobile features matter most to varying consumer segments, and why.
This session puts the spotlight on leading bank and fintech apps that are redefining everyday banking tasks, including Bank of America, Dave, UberMoney, Lemonade, Earnin, Grasshopper, and more — including live demos.
Banking executives will learn:
- How leading fintech apps are using your financial institution’s data to deliver new solutions to your customers.
- How the growth of app-based payments and rewards are turning checking accounts into “paycheck motels.”
- How new mobile features from fintech checking accounts are expanding the definition of financial advice.
- How the biggest banks use mobile banking to widen their lead against community institutions.
- The state of voice-activated mobile banking services.
- The latest tip-based pricing strategies for financial products.