Financial institutions can no longer count on face-to-face interactions to drive revenue. Everything is shifting to digital channels, but the focus has been mostly on the transactional side. Digital banking strategies must stretch beyond their nexus as “technology modernization projects” to become explicit revenue generator.
This means you have to take ownership for everything affecting your institution’s brand — from the digital experience and data analytics, to sales and service. Marketing leaders today have a simple choice: Either step up and take charge, or move out.
Banking executives will learn:
- Best practices to turn your digital experience into a revenue generator
- How to build an integrated marketing strategy around a cohesive digital-first experience
- Why the most successful marketers are silo killers who assemble the right talent and hyper-coordinate teams
- How, when and where your digital delivery strategy must evolve
- How to craft relevant content fueled by the data-driven insights that digital channels now make possible