With artificial intelligence, predictive analytics and machine learning, traditional financial institutions are building new robo-tools that slash costs and improve the banking experience. Working alongside employees, robo-solutions can extend the creative problem-solving capabilities and productivity of human beings and deliver superior business results.
Learn how these new tools can save manpower by ascribing human intuition and intelligence to digital platforms. This session will uncover how robotic process automation can make you smarter and more productive in lending, credit, deposits, customer engagement, service, employee support, compliance and culture.
Banking executives will learn:
- How banking providers can prepare for the future and grow in the new robo-reality
- 10 immediately actionable robo-driven ideas to make any financial institution more profitable
- How robots will change how banks and credit unions think about marketing
- Why more than half your staff will be replaced by robots in the future (and how to make sure you’re not one of them)
- How robotics and cognitive automation will keep banking providers from drowning in data