The Financial Brand Forum is back! (And more!)
Updated: May 17, 2021 at 12:37 pm ET
You can pre-register for the Forum conference now, pay nothing until next year, and get free access to our new Forum+ video streaming platform.
Great news! A large chunk of the U.S. population is now vaccinated, the economy is surging, and the travel industry is returning to normal. That means The Financial Brand Forum is back!
The next conference will be held November 14-16, 2022 at the Aria Hotel & Resort in Las Vegas.
Here’s why we made this decision:
- The Financial Brand was not going to host an event that put anyone in jeopardy. Rather than take risks with an earlier date, we opted for the safest option.
- Nearly half our attendees and sponsors have travel bans in place that will last through the end of 2021. Even among those unhindered by official company policies, some attendees have lingering reservations about travel and/or large gatherings.
- Cities like Las Vegas aren’t allowing large events to resume until 60% of the population is fully vaccinated. Hopefully that milestone will be passed soon.
- We don’t want our attendee experience tainted by Covid in any way — no masks, no social distancing. These restrictions may remain in place for a while. Let’s put all that behind us so that when we get back together again, it can be on our terms — with handshakes, hugs, and high fives.
- Our attendees come from across the country and around the world. Corporate travel will be difficult until the airline industry fully recovers with all planes back in the air. Experts agree that the airline industry won’t be back to normal until sometime in 2022.
- Also on the travel front, everyone will be spending the next 12 months taking personal trips — seeing friends and relatives, and making up for all the family vacations they had to skip. This has to happen before business travel returns.
Pre-Register for the Forum 2022 now!
Pre-register for The Financial Brand Forum now to lock in the lowest possible rate and get unlimited free access to the Forum+ service through February 2023.* It costs nothing and you can cancel at any time.
Coming soon: Forum+ on-demand video streaming!
We are extremely excited to announce the upcoming launch of Forum+, a new on-demand video streaming service from The Financial Brand. Like Netflix only specific to the financial industry, this online subscription channel will feature how-to sessions and high-value educational presentations with the same caliber of content you’ve come to expect from The Financial Brand — no sponsored webinars or sales pitches.
The Forum+ service will debut with over 80 videos from The Financial Brand Forum, along with 25+ brand new sessions with fresh insights from the industry’s best and brightest — all recorded in the last few weeks. We’ll continue adding to the library with more content and new videos every other week throughout the year.
If you pre-register for The Financial Brand Forum 2022 now, you will lock in the lowest possible rate, and get unlimited free access to the Forum+ service through February 2023.* It costs nothing to pre-register now — there’s no commitment, no obligation. You won’t be invoiced until January 2022, and you can cancel at any time.
If you have any questions, please contact Kristin Cherry, Relationship Manager for The Financial Brand. You can send her an email, or call us at 206-661-5070.
* You must pre-register for the Forum 2022 by November 18, 2021 in order to access the Forum+ service at no charge through February 28, 2023. If you cancel your registration for the Forum 2022, your free access to the Forum+ service will be revoked.